Search This Blog

Sunday 27 July 2014

Step 10) Questions remaining about my BUTLER and FITZPATRICK ancestors

There are still some questions that remain ...

Exactly where did the BUTLERs live in Cragg, Craggaknock, Doolaugh, Inchicrocan and Kilmihil?

Why did the leave County Clare to live in Australia?

What happened to the mother, Mary BUTLER (nee FITZPATRICK)? Did she leave Ireland? Did she arrive in Australia? Did she sail for America? Did her ship sink on the way to America?

Where were the BUTLERs born?

Where did John BUTLER, the father of the siblings who moved to Australia, die in Ireland?

Where are my BUTLER and FITZPATRICK ancestors buried in Ireland.

That concludes my July 2014 journey around County Clare but I doubt it will be my last journey to this beautiful Irish county.

If you have any questions or find any errors in my blogposts, feel free to email me at mariaseddon@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Have you answered these questions now Maria?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,

    Do your Butlers in Crusheen include a Michael Joseph Butler born abt 1854 & married Margaret McNamara in Crusheen in 1872 ? I am tracing that line so wonder if they link up ?

    ReplyDelete