Search This Blog

Saturday 24 April 2010

Family history introduction

This is Maria Northcote's family history blog. I'll use this blog as a place to record some of the stories associated with my family history. They may not be in order. I hope you enjoy reading them and if you think you would like to communicate with me about any of the history connected with these families, I'd love to hear from you. Please email me at mariaseddon@gmail.com

Now, I'd like to introduce you to some of my family:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria,
    I was interested to find your blog and realise that we are both new Australian genealogy bloggers with Irish ancestry!
    Happy researching and blogging!
    http://ausgenjourneys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Thanks for your comment and your blog. I've just had a read through it - you have a lot of good hints for research in Victoria. My research for my husband's tree has just crossed the NSW/Vic border so this is really helpful.
    Kind regards
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete